Continuing Education for Yoga, Massage, Body Work
For more information on Continuing Education please go to:
Please go to: www.embodyhealthceu.com
- Postural training benefits everyone, creating more functional and efficient movement patterns and decreasing physical tension.
- With imagery and experiential anatomy you can release physical tension and re-pattern poor movement habits which lead to pain, chronic stress and injury.
- Simple exercises and imagery tools will help you to maintain dynamic and functional posture throughout your day.
- Dynamic alignment allows you to move through daily tasks and exercise routines with health and ease while avoiding injury.
- Coordinate the mind and body into awareness and action allowing for a better experience of life.
- Improve the health and longevity of your body.